You’ll receive a wealth of opportunities, benefits, programmes and policies to help you achieve success in all elements of your life, and to recognise and reward the value you bring to our business. And on top of developing your career, we pay attention to the way you work, your compensation, and your benefits.
Your work lifestyle
Working at EY is challenging and stimulating — your day-to-day work is complex and multi-faceted and it requires you to push the boundaries of your capabilities. As part of a high-performing team, we want you to be able to work in a way that delivers exceptional service to your clients while maintaining your own wellbeing.
We provide the tools and technology you need to work flexibly and meet the commitments you make to clients, to your family and to your community. We also encourage you to move around – globally, if that’s what you’d like to do.
We believe that our people should be rewarded competitively for the contributions they make. We know our total cash package is competitive, we carry out annual market research on reward, and we check that at all stages of the salary review process that we have a fair and consistent approach.
In addition to your career development, your work lifestyle and your compensation, we pride ourselves in providing a range of other traditional employee benefits, such as:
- Formal recognition through "Better begins with you" awards, along with local individual and team awards
- Pension: up to 6% employer matched contributions
- Private healthcare: provided for managers and above or those with five years’ service
- Bikes for Work
- Discounted gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
And there are a few benefits you might not find at other employers:
- UK & Ireland referral bonus: refer a contact to EY and you could earn a referral bonus of up to £10,000!
Up to 27 days annual leave with the option to buy and sell
- Free health assessment for those with three years’ service
- Free online health assessment and a 24/7 free and confidential counselling service for you and your family
- Occupational health, health and safety and rehabilitation consultants
- Physiotherapy: rapid access to advice and treatment
- Discretionary sick pay for up to 52 weeks
- Car cash allowance for managers and above
- Salary Sacrifice Car Scheme
- Income protection (prolonged disability) insurance
- Life insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Dental insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Financial planning / Workplace ISA
- Sports Teams
- Graduate Interest Free Loan
- Annual Travel travel Insurance
- Carbon offsetting
- Tax Return preparation
- Will writing
- Free eyesight testing
- Lifestyle discounts