At EY, we understand that taking the first step towards deciding which career you’d like to pursue, and how you’re going to get there, can be quite daunting. That’s why we’re excited to launch Discover EY – Careers in Business, this Friday (17th February). Our new one-day insight programme for school students in Year 11, which will help them to find out more about EY and the career choices we offer.
60 students from across London will be treated to:
- Introduction to EY from Head
of UK Financial Services Innovation Incentives Emma Walsh
- Interactive sessions designed to help strength your knowledge of EY, teeambuilding and how to use your skills
- A workshop delivered by personal branding expert, and
entrepreneur, Bianca Miller
- Networking and panel discussions with current apprentices
- Dedicated session for parents to find out more about EY and our opportunities for school students
We will be sharing the day across our social channels including an Instagram story from our channel @eyukcareers – join the conversation #DiscoverEY
Please click here to register your interest in attending our future events.