Enhancing some of the world's leading businesses
As one of our performance improvement advisors, you'll help many of the world's leading organisations improve their performance in a rapidly changing environment.
You'll be part of multidisciplinary teams, bringing diverse perspectives to every challenge. You'll have the opportunity to build your skills in one of our focused competency groups, which include:
Our Finance team works with clients to address issues of importance to CFOs in creating value and delivering world-class finance capabilities. Working closely with our industry groups and leveraging the EY brand as independent, trusted advisors, we provide our high profile clients with the following range of services:
- Finance transformation and finance performance improvement
- Shared services and outsourcing support
- Planning and performance management
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting
Our clients include many of today's leading global companies, innovative growth companies and major government departments. They also include large companies within our national and regional markets.
Our Customer team helps the world's leading organisations attract, retain and grow profitable customer relationships. Examples of the business challenges we help our clients with include:
- Customer strategy and experience: segmentation, customer strategy and proposition development, pricing, channel strategy, customer journey improvement
- Customer operations and technology: service effectiveness, sales effectiveness, marketing effectiveness, channel management, people and operating model, information and insight, partnering ecosystems, process improvement
- Customer implementation: initiative identification and roadmaps, supplier selection, CRM programme management.
Some projects require deep analytical capability, structured and innovative problem-solving to generate insight from the numbers and formulate high impact recommendations.
Others, the tenacity and relationship management skills to facilitate diverse groups of stakeholders through challenging change journeys. Most need a combination of both. All, though, require the ability to work side-by-side with our clients to create long-lasting value for their organisations.
Our Supply Chain and Operations team offer three key offerings in this space, supply chain transformation, commercial excellence and procurement, and process and asset excellence. Leading organisations are increasingly looking to improve performance of their supply chains to deliver reduced cost, increased revenue and, most importantly, increased shareholder and customer value. We collaborate with these clients to assist with strategy through to execution, in order to:
- Provide insight into the health of supply chains by using a robust set of data analytics
- Transform global supply chains through a cross-disciplinary approach spanning operations, tax and risk
- Review, improve and assess risk of procurement functions to realise long-term, sustainable benefits
- Improve supply chains and infrastructure in emerging markets as a powerful catalyst to secure new market share and drive revenue growth
- Integrate environmental, sustainable and low carbon aspects into end-to-end supply chains
- Provide sector-specific supply chain insights with our experienced industry supply chain professionals
As part of our Strategy practice, you will work with our clients to help solve their toughest strategic issues and deliver high-value, actionable recommendations. Primarily the team work in the Products & Services and Energy sectors, with a focus on Commercial Strategy in the Sales and Marketing functions. Typical projects could focus on:
- Channel strategy and route-to-market
- Customer trade investment strategy
- Product pricing and promotional strategies
- Market entry and growth strategy
- Brand strategy and portfolio optimisation
- Commercial operating model design
- Corporate strategy and strategic planning
- Capital allocation / portfolio rationalisation
- Enterprise cost reduction
- Enterprise operating model design
- Transformation architecture / roadmap
Some projects require deep analytical capability, structured and innovative problem-solving to generate insight from the numbers and formulate high impact recommendations. Others, the tenacity and relationship management skills to facilitate diverse groups of stakeholders through challenging change journeys. Most need a combination of both. All, though, require the ability to work side-by-side with our clients to create long-lasting value for the organisation.
Our Programme Advisory Service (PAS) team within Advisory helps the world's leading organisations with designing and implementing major programmes and projects across a variety of markets and sectors.
We work with clients to reduce the risk of programme failure and improve confidence in the successful delivery of anticipated benefits. Through independent assessment, we help to reduce unwanted surprises by identifying critical risks in time to make informed decisions and avoid costly overruns. Typical project work includes:
- Managing large scale projects and programmes
- Providing advice and guidance on projects and programmes
- Managing or working in a Programme Management Office (PMO)
- Auditing projects and programmes across industry sectors
We have a strong global team that focus on capital projects and infrastructure, corporate transformation projects and real estate projects, which makes us strongly aligned to our clients’ local markets.
The pace of technology change is fast and getting faster every year. Now, the focus for our clients is about agility, speed and certainty to outcome, embracing the digital wave with insight and customer centricity with all services provided in a secure, trusted and compliant manner. Our Technology practice provides differentiated focus on these key business themes to help our clients solve better questions around technology.