EY Degree Apprenticeship in Digital Innovation – Assurance
Our Assurance teams look closely at the numbers behind our clients’ businesses to give them, their investors, and market regulators a clear picture of what’s going on in their business. Our work helps everybody make good, confident decisions about companies. If you enjoy following processes and have a great eye of detail then you’ll get along well in Assurance.
We’re embedding digital as part of a career which helps us, and you, to build the knowledge and capabilities needed to serve our clients better, and as one of the world’s largest professional services firms we are already using data, robotics and artificial intelligence to provide advanced services to our clients.
As a degree apprentice working in Assurance you will be part of an exciting new growth area at EY. Depending on which of the two specialisms on offer you apply to join you could be:
- Working alongside your Assurance colleagues checking the accuracy of our clients financial statements
- Understanding our clients businesses, IT processes, infrastructure and IT strategy
- Testing the controls that clients have embedded within their IT processes to ensure they are working as expected
- Performing data extraction and data analysis using EY computer programmes to further understand the numbers within the financial statements
- Gain experience in opportunities such as designing and prototyping emerging technology solutions (e.g developing web and mobile apps)
- Help clients deal with the complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes
- Support clients in managing, processing and analysing vast quantities of electronic evidence and data
Are you ready to bridge the gap between technology and business?
Do you think outside of the box? We’re looking for logical and creative thinking skills, and those with an attention to detail that will ultimately help create digital solutions for some of the biggest problems facing business today. You will be able to work independently, use your own initiative and be ready to embrace responsibilities which could see you working with a range of internal and external people – meaning you are confident at communicating in a variety of different situations. And if you’re not then we will give you all of the guidance and support to you need.
So why wait? Come as you are and show the world what you’ve got.
You’re more ready than you think.
Life in Assurance
Our Assurance teams analyse the data behind our clients’ businesses to give them, their investors, and market regulators a clear picture of what’s going on in their business.Find out more
We're now open for applications. Apply now to start in September 2018.