Tax - Service Line
Wanted: strategic business advisor, diplomat, analyst and savvy technologist to work in Tax
“The scope and role of the tax function are changing. Disruptive forces, such as globalization, transparency and digitization, have given rise to both enhanced regulatory scrutiny and more complex business models. The tax function’s focus is consequently expanding from technical reporting, compliance and tax planning, to technology and digital tax, tax-related risk management and business-enabled tax planning. As a result, tax is being drawn out of its traditional silo and into the broader business.”
- Jay Nibbe, EY Global Vice Chair, Tax
At EY, you’ll develop your business, diplomatic, analytic and tech skills to stay on top of tax trends and acquire an in-depth knowledge of clients’ businesses.
When the old rules don’t apply, who is making the new ones?
No matter what your professional background or degree of study, a tax professional at EY is:
- Curious and an active learner
- Nimble, innovative and open to new ideas
- A business advisor and C-suite influencer
- An inclusive leader with a global mindset
- Capable of leveraging the opportunities offered by real-time tax dashboards and data visualization
- Able to leverage cutting edge technologies such as robotics, artificial intelligence and automation
- A critical thinker, capable of complex and creative problem solving
At EY, tax professionals combine agility, diverse thought, tax technical depth and the power of technology and analytics to provide exceptional client service. In a rapidly changing business and tax environment, we develop dynamic leaders who, through their professionalism and entrepreneurial spirit, make a positive impact on the working world.
Find out more about our programmes.