Rewards and benefits
Your EY package is designed to recognise and reward your performance, to keep you motivated and to give you the support you need to explore and use your strengths at work.
As you'd expect, you'll get a competitive salary. You'll also receive a range of benefits which you can choose and tailor through our flexible benefits scheme. But don't just focus on the tangible things - remember all the training and development you'll receive, and the happiness you'll get from working in the way that suits you best.
Here’s a summary of our benefits. We review these regularly, and you’ll learn exactly what applies to your role during the hiring process.
Standard employment benefits for graduates:
- Graduate loan: up to £7,000 interest-free, repayable through your salary over 48 months
- Holiday: starting at 25 days a year
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Personal accident insurance
- Life assurance
- Illness pay and prolonged disability insurance
- Leisure facilities (at some offices)
- Subsidised restaurants (at some offices)
- Access to the Xexec Lifestyle Management website that gives you free access to online discounts on a wide range of products and services including a no charge concierge service
- Our pension scheme, the EY Retirement Savings Plan
- Extra holiday (or you can also sell some back to us)
- Annual travel insurance
- Bikes for work
- Carbon offsetting
- Private healthcare insurance
- Tax return service
- Increased personal accident insurance cover
- Dental insurance
- Childcare vouchers
Other health and wellbeing benefits:
- Eye tests and a contribution towards glasses / lenses if needed for computer use
- A health assessment after three years' service
- Online health programme
- Access to Unum Lifeworks Employee Assistance, a free, confidential advice and counselling service for you and your immediate family members.